Total Ag Solutions is a farm machinery and truck retail business that caters for all facets of the trucking, agricultural, construction, lifestyle and specialised mowing communities in New South Wales through sales, parts and servicing. Located throughout NSW, employing just over 24 staff; Total Ag Solutions pride themselves on holding experienced, knowledgeable staff and providing top of the range service and advice within their local communities.
This page shows the current employment opportunities Total Ag Solutions now has available.
We are a leading dealership suppling and servicing brands such as Kubota, Krone, Hardi, Deutz-Fahr, Trimble and Iveco over numerous branches within the Riverina and Central West NSW.
We employ dedicated staff who are experts in a range of different farming services, including precision ag, merchandise and mechanical.
We are experiencing extreme growth and currently have a great opportunity for a driven experienced Book Keeper / Accounts Clerk to join our team at our Head Office located in Wagga Wagga.
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Make sure all financial deadlines are met
- Ensure accurately and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve all accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends and financial commitments
- Manage payroll functions and ensuring accuracy of transactions and associated provisions
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Process month end general ledger journals and prepare reconciliations
- Other adhoc accounting duties
To be successful within this role, you will have previous experience in a busy environment and have a passion for the Australian Agriculture and Truck Industries.
- A fantastic attitude, strong work ethic and ability to manage change
- High attention to detail with excellent data entry skills
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
- Experience in accounts payable and payroll
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience within a dealership is desirable but not essential
- Experience with DMS software beneficial but not essential
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and build positive relationships
- Can adapt quickly maintaining effectiveness in different situations, environments, and cultures
For more information, please contact Prue or Graham on 02 6931 8827 or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org