Total Ag Solutions is a farm machinery and truck retail business that caters for all facets of the trucking, agricultural, construction, lifestyle and specialised mowing communities in New South Wales through sales, parts and servicing. Located throughout NSW, employing just over 15 staff; Total Ag Solutions pride themselves on holding experienced, knowledgeable staff and providing top of the range service and advice within their local communities.
This page shows the current employment opportunities Total Ag Solutions now has available.
We need you! Total Ag Solutions currently has a great opportunity available for you to join the team as a Parts Interpreter in our Wagga Wagga Branch. We are experiencing extreme growth and require you to join our team of passionate employees.
Total Ag Solutions is a leading Dealership supplying and servicing brands such as Kubota, Deutz-Faher, Versatile, Hardi and IVECO.
This is a permanent full time position and is available for immediate start for the right person.
About The Role:
- Identify and source genuine and aftermarket parts
- Interpret customer requirements accurately
- Attend to workshop counter inquiries
- Manage stock levels, orders, both incoming and outgoing
- Daily data entry of incoming orders
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Previous parts interpretation experience in the Agriculture Industry an advantage for this position
We can offer you career growth, a regional lifestyle, a team atmosphere, competitive wages and incentives. We also offer our service staff continued ongoing training by all of our leading manufacturers and unlimited career development opportunities.
To be successful, you will be a confident self-starter and have a passion for agricultural production, an open mind for rural lifestyle and demonstrate the following attributes.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Basic computer skills
- A current driver’s license
- Experience with interpreting parts for the agriculture industry (balers, hay rakes, tractors & spray equipment)
- Fork Lift License
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call in and see us at 276 Hammond Ave Wagga Wagga.