The latest generation of Iveco’s light truck off-road weapon, the Daily 4×4, is now available in Australia, introducing a host of performance and comfort gains over its predecessor.
The new Daily 4×4 is available in single and dual cab configuration in a car licence-friendly 4,495kg GVM or no cost optional 5,500kg GVM – both offer a braked towing capacity of up to 3.5t, while payload varies from 2,510kg to 2,800kg depending on the variant selected.
Chief amongst the upgrades is adoption of an all-new ECE-R29-rated cabin – which shares its underpinnings with that of the award-winning Daily 4×2 models – along with a revised Euro6-rated engine.
The adoption of the new cabin brings a new level of refinement to the Daily 4×4 that is highlighted by great improvements in noise suppression, the virtual elimination of dust ingress, and ergonomic benefits for the driver and passengers.
The Daily 4×4 is ideal for use in applications such as:
- Off road support vehicles
- Emergency services
- Recreational vehicles
- Mining or forestry services
- Motorhome & Travel
Daily 4×4 offers the best combination of payload and off-road performance in the light truck category and guarantees mobility on any route, in any climate and with any road surface condition.
This product is the result of a rigorous off-road set up:
– Truck-derived chassis (side members in special steel with a 5 mm thick C section) which makes it suitable for difficult missions with specific customisations such as Emergency Services, cranes & mining.
– Permanent all-wheel drive transmission with three available differential locks (front, rear, central).
– 24 forward gear ratio and 4 reverse overall with the possibility of selecting the first synchronized reduction (half speed) with the vehicle in motion.
– Parabolic suspension with live front axle.