The Kubota M Series is a high performance and affordable blend of tractors bringing you a range that can tackle just about anything you throw at it.
M Series – 51hp to 95hp
The M Series kicks off the range at 51hp and steps up in size all the way to the 95hp cab tractor. The range is perfect for bailing, cutting, loader work and a whole host of utility applications to suit the Australian farmer. Speciality tractors are available at 85hp in narrow configurations to suit the horticulture market.
- Available in gear drive or hydrostatic transmission
- Powerful, quiet and clean engines
- Great versatile utility tractor
Click Here to Contact Us
62hp to 95hp
High performance and affordability blend to bring you a line of tractors that can tackle just about anything you throw at it
Features of M40 Series
- Hydraulic Independent PTO to increase productivity.
- Spacious cab or ergonomic ROPS models available.
- Direct Injection engine to offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Slanted hood design offers greater visibility during loader work.
- Convenient 4WD engagement on and off without even stopping.
- Hydraulic shuttle means that shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth.
- Bevel-Gear front axle provides the M-series with better all-around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs with tight spaces.
|M Series||Horse Power||Transmission|
|M6040||60hp||F12 x R12 Fully Synchronised|
|M7040||70hp||F12 x R12 Fully Synchronised|
|M8540||85hp||F18 x R18 Fully Synchronised|
|M9540||95hp||F18 x R18 Fully Synchronised|
|M9540 Dual Speed||95hp||F36 x R26 Fully Synchronised with Dual Speed|
M Series Models Listed
You might be interested in these models?
More InformationFree Call: (02) 6931 8827
Find your local sales representative